While we wait out the coronavirus outbreak, we will be doing the best we can to keep us as well connected and in communication as possible. Additionally, we’ll be doing what we can to keep some of our regular weekly functions in tact, albeit highly modified.
We know that this is a dramatic shift for all of our lives in various ways, but hopefully, together as a church family, we can maintain a unity in the faith and build a camaraderie and fellowship that strengthens over this time period.
Until further notice, here are the primary ways you can keep in connection with your church family.
Live-Stream Sunday Mornings:
Through the Website:
- Go to lifemissionchurch.com/events
- Click on the button with the date of that day’s service.
- Click the video at the top to “enter” into YouTube so you are able to live chat.
BEFORE WE START:
- Download the PDF notes from the "Sunday Service" event on our events page: https://lifemissionchurch.com/events/
- Get some bread and juice or wine ready for communion (link to communion page)
- Have the service streamed through good speakers (TV, Bluetooth speaker, etc.) if possible.
- Have a phone or laptop read so you can live chat
- Live Stream will open at 9:50am with some music.
- Service starts at 10:00am with opening prayer and a time of worship through music.
- Don’t be afraid to sing in your home! Turn up your volume and worship!
- During a “greeting” time we’ll take a couple minutes to live chat and check in with each other.
- At the end of service, prepare your communion elements after we are led in a communion devotional. Keep the elements with you until one of the Pastors leads us in partaking together.
Community Group Participation
ZOOM Video Conferencing App
- Download ZOOM from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Your Community Group Leader will send you (via email or text) a link for that evening’s CG Live Feed.
- You will be able to see and hear others on the conference video call, and you will also be able to be seen and heard. You are able to mute or turn off your camera while staying logged into the conversation.
- This can be done on computer or on a smartphone.
Midweek Live Streams
- Worship Nights, Prayer Meetings, or miscellaneous discussions will take place.
- Emails will be sent out for each event.
- Some will be done through the same means as the Sunday Service (see above).
- Some will be done through Zoom (also see above).